Unhappy Marriage Quotes & Sayings
All marriages have their ups and downs but it is up to you to decide how much “down” you can live with.
Before you serve your spouse with divorce papers, which could create a long legal battle, why not try and see if collaborative divorce might be a better option? Collaborative divorce may help you and your spouse avoid a myriad of issues, including the time, cost and stress that divorce litigation can cause.
Can you relate to these unhappy marriage quotes?
- “I’d rather regret the things I’ve done than regret the things I haven’t done.” — Lucille Ball
- “It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.” — Friedrich Nietzsche
- “Divorce isn’t the child’s fault. Don’t say anything unkind about your ex to the child, because you’re really just hurting the child.” — Valerie Bertinelli
- “Maybe it won’t work out. But maybe seeing if it does will be the best adventure ever.” — Pinterest
- “At some point, you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart but not your life.” — Sandi Lynn
- “Marriage does not guarantee you will be together forever, it’s only paper. It takes love, respect, trust, understanding, friendship, and faith in your relationship to make it last.” — Unknown
- “Marriage has no guarantees. If that’s what you’re looking for, go live with a car battery.” — Erma Bombeck
- “If someone constantly makes you unhappy, then you must build up the courage to let that person go.” — Anonymous
- “Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it’s better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.” — D. Love
- “It takes both of us to put happiness into our marriage.” — Unknown
- “The great marriages are partnerships. It can’t be a great marriage without being a partnership.” — Helen Mirren
- “The most important four words for a successful marriage: ‘I’ll do the dishes.” — Anonymous
- “WHO WE MARRY is one of the most important decisions in life. One that will influence the level of happiness, growth, and success, like no other choice.” — Nathan Workman
- “There is no challenge strong enough to destroy your marriage as long as you are both willing to stop fighting against each other and start fighting for each other.” — Dave Willis
- “A husband and wife may disagree on many things but they must absolutely agree on this: to never, ever give up.” — Unknown
- “A strong marriage requires two people who choose to love each other even when they struggle to like each other.” — Unknown
- “More marriage might survive if the partners realize that sometimes, the better comes after the worse.” — Doug Larson
- “A happy marriage is the union of two good forgivers.” — Robert Quillen
- “A great marriage is not the union of the perfect couple, but an imperfect couple who accepts and embraces each other’s flaws.” — Anonymous
- “What counts in making a happy marriage is not so much how compatible you are but how you deal with incompatibility.” – Leo Tolstoy
- 5 Things an Unhappy Husband Never Says Until it’s Too Late
- Failed Marriage Quotes
- 11 Common Causes of Marital Problems
Collaborative Divorce Is a Peaceful Divorce Option
If you, or someone you know, is considering ending the marriage because of marital problems, contact the professionals at Best Legal Choices to discuss your options, including a collaborative divorce, which focuses on helping both of you settle your divorce out of court and reach a resolution in the best interests of your family.
OUR PROFESSIONALS CAN HELP WITH THE COLLABORATIVE PROCESS IN ARIZONA!
Divorce litigation can be scary and emotionally draining for you, your spouse, and your children. But it doesn’t have to be that way with collaborative divorce. The collaborative process can result in a less expensive, more efficient, and less harmful outcome for everyone involved. The legal, financial, and communication professionals at Best Legal Choices can help you navigate this difficult time in your life.
Jennifer Moshier brings energy, determination and commitment to everything in her path. A lawyer with a keen sense of timing, Jennifer brings a strong background from her days as a big firm lawyer and corporate general counsel.