Written by webtechs

25-1316 Procedure to register child support order of foreign country for modification

A party or support enforcement agency seeking to modify, or to modify and enforce, a foreign child support order not under the convention may register that order in this state in the same manner as provided in sections 25-1301, 25-1302, 25-1303, 25-1304, 25-1305, 25-1306, 25-1307 and 25-1308 if the order has not been registered. A petition for modification may be filed at the same time as a request for registration, or at another time. The petition must specify the grounds for modification.