Kristine Reich, Esq. MSW
Attorney | Communication Coach
Restorative Law and Mediation, PLLC
5020 E. Shea Blvd., Suite 240
Scottsdale, Arizona 85254
Specializing in collaborative divorce, mediation, and family and juvenile law matters, Kristine has over two decades of experience working with children and families experiencing difficult transitional life events. Borne of deep appreciation for holistic, solution-focused practice, Restorative Law & Mediation was organized in 2014. Kristine’s best days in the profession are being witness to the transformative process of families with difficult circumstances creating their own joyful futures.
Kristine’s multi-disciplinary approach to practice is influenced by her legal education received from the Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University (’08) and Masters in Social Work at Arizona State University (’93).
- 2006 National Champion in the ABA Representation in Mediation Competition- Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University
- 2012 and 2014 Coach for National Championship Teams in the ABA Representation in Mediation Competition- Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University
- Family/Juvenile Law Attorney and Collaboratively trained since 2011.
- Faculty Associate at the Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, Lodestar Center for Dispute Resolution- developing courses for Foundations in Dispute Resolution and System Design in Dispute Resolution.
- Contractor for Maricopa County Juvenile Court- creating training curriculum and further developing dispute resolution services in juvenile court.
- Founder of Restorative Law and Mediation, PLLC in 2014
- Board Member for Collaborative Professionals of Phoenix
- Board Member for Voices for CASA Children
- Former Director for the Child Welfare Training Institute at the AZ Department of Child Safety
- Former Director of Adoptions for Aid to Adoption of Special Kids
- Served on the Advisory Committees for Child Welfare Reform for Governor Napolitano