Jennifer brings energy, determination and commitment to everything in her path. Jennifer founded Moshier Law in 2009 to make collaborative law available to Arizonans.
Jennifer is licensed to practice law in Arizona (2006) and California (2000). Jennifer received her Collaborative Law Certification in 2009 and certification as an Advanced Family Law Mediator in 2010.
- Pepperdine University School of Law, 2000
- Arizona State University, Bachelor of Arts, 1997
- Collaborative Law Training: 2009 | Highly Experienced Collaborative Practitioner
- Squire Patton Boggs (formerly Squire Sanders & Dempsey)
- KSK Property Management (former owner of Wigwam hotel and golf course, Elizabeth Arden spa and Biltmore golf course)
- Member, Arizona State Bar, 2006 to present
- Member, California State Bar, 2000 to present
- Admitted, California Central District Court
- Admitted, Arizona District Court
- Member, International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Founder, Moshier Law
- Over 1000 divorce and family law cases resolved, including multiple one-day and two-day trials
- Board Member, Phoenix Collaborative Professionals