Jennifer Moshier is licensed in California (2000) and Arizona (2006). She has litigated in courtrooms all throughout Los Angeles, San Francisco, Alameda, Martinez, Sacramento and Orange County in California. She has litigated in Maricopa, Pinal, Mohave and Yavapai County in Arizona. Jennifer is known for thinking on her feet in the courtroom, but her years of experience trying family law and general litigation cases caused Jennifer to realize that collaborative law adds the most value to clients’ lives. Jennifer values giving families in transition the privacy and peace to calmly and deliberately find the right outcome for every person affected.
Jennifer does handle complex and straightforward family court litigation. While she thrives in the courtroom, Jennifer genuinely believes the most customized and tailored result for clients can come from collaborative law.
While family law cases like divorce, legal separation, and child custody are the most natural places to utilize collaborative law, they are not the exclusive venue. Collaborative law also serves families dealing with estate planning either before or after the estate plan springs into effect. Jennifer is one of the only lawyers in Arizona writing collaborative law provisions into estate plans in Arizona. She brings energy, determination and commitment to everything in her path. Jennifer founded Moshier Law in 2009 after her best childhood friend took her own life after losing custody of a child. Jennifer sincerely wants to make collaborative law available to every family in Arizonas. Family is an institution, and it cannot become irrelevant or subject to destruction without exploring every possible option.
Jennifer is one of the earliest adopters of collaborative law. She has handled at least 40 collaborative law cases. Since 2010, Jennifer has had a collaborative law case running at nearly all times in her practice. An early adapter of technology, Jennifer will be instrumental in exploring the most flexible ways for your collaborative case to serve you and your time. Jennifer has handled collaborative cases cases spanning from Canada to Mexico through technology.
Jennifer is licensed to practice law in Arizona (2006) and California (2000). Jennifer flew to Virginia to complete her training for Collaborative Law in 2009. She trained in Arizona and San Francisco to become a Family Law Mediator in 2010.
- Pepperdine University School of Law, 2000
- Arizona State University, Bachelor of Arts, 1997
- Collaborative Law Training: 2009 | Highly Experienced Collaborative Practitioner
- Squire Patton Boggs (formerly Squire Sanders & Dempsey)
- KSK Property Management (former owner of Wigwam hotel and golf course, Elizabeth Arden spa and Biltmore golf course)
- Member, Arizona State Bar, 2006 to present
- Member, California State Bar, 2000 to present
- Admitted, California Central District Court
- Admitted, Arizona District Court
- Member, International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Founder, Moshier Law
- Over 1000 divorce and family law cases resolved, including multiple one-day and two-day trials
- Board Member, Phoenix Collaborative Professionals