Heidi has been a family counselor for 16 years and has worked primarily with separating/divorcing and high conflict families for the past 4 years. She is a trained mediator and has assisted numerous families navigate through the family court world to establish workable parenting time plans, improve communication, and learn to manage the sensitive emotions that accompany significant changes within the family system. Heidi’s goal is to help families reduce the need for future litigation, build resilience and healing, and help families focus on the best interests of the children and parents alike.
Heidi has a Masters degreed in Counseling (’04), and has a national endorsement in Early Childhood Mental Health. She has extensive training in Play Therapy, Forensically Informed Therapy, Trauma, Child Development, and Family Systems.
Heidi is a Licensed Professional Counselor and a Licensed Independent Substance Abuse Counselor.
- Board Member for the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners
- Board Member for Collaborative Professionals of Phoenix
- Collaboratively trained since 2017/Trained Mediator
- Board Member for First Things First – Arizona Early Childhood Development and Health Board
- Former Board Member for Gabriel’s Angels – Pet Therapy for At-Risk Kids
- Adjunct Faculty for Grand Canyon University and Curriculum Development Subject Matter Expert – Master of Counseling Degree
- Adjunct Faculty for Glendale Community College – College of Behavioral Health Sciences
- Board member for Glendale Community College Behavioral Health Sciences Occupational Advisory Board
- Former Clinical Director – Touchstone Health Services
- Former Manager of Children’s Programs – Center for Hope, Community Bridges