30+ years providing a wide range of psychological services for Arizona’s children, adolescents, and adults.
Experienced in family, criminal, domestic relations, and civil courts. Extensive background working with families in transition.
Developer of “Cooperative Parenting Resolution Conferences” (TM), a proven method of helping parents find their own solutions.
A Maricopa County Family Court and Criminal Court provider. Frequently appointed by judges to provide court-ordered services. Helping families is his primary mission and he looks forward to helping you.
- AZ Board of Psychologist Examiners, #664, 1977
- B.S. Denison University, 1972 Major: Psychology
- M.A. University of Kansas, 1974
- Major: Human Development and Family Life
- Ph.D. University of Kansas, 1977
- Major: Developmental and Child Psychology
- 1978-1980 – Psychologist on Staff, Arizona Children’s Hospital, Central Arizona Child Evaluation Center
- 1984-1988 – Member, Board of Directors, Mental Health Association of Maricopa County
- 1984-Present – Private Practice
- 1984-Present – Domestic Violence Workshops and Training, ongoing
- 1985-1986 – Phoenix Memorial Hospital N.E.W. Program, Chemical Dependency, Evaluations and Therapy
- 1987-1989 – Supervisor, Psychological Services, Charter Hospital of the East Valley
- DD1995-Present – Family Court Appointments through Maricopa County Superior Court
- 1997-Present – PTSD Evaluations and Treatment
- 1998-Present – Mental Health Committee, Maricopa County Family Court, (intermittent)
- 1999 – Superior Court of Arizona, Dispute Resolution Training (ADR)
- 1999 – Volunteer Mediator Maricopa County Justice Court
- 2009-Present – Cooperative Parenting Resolution Conferences (CPR Conferences)
- 2015-2017 – Radio Co-host of “Mediation Talk”