The marriage failed. You didn’t. Reading this list of quotes may help you to move on.
Before you serve your soon to be ex-spouse with divorce papers; which could create a long legal battle, why not try and see if collaborative divorce might be a better option?. Collaborative divorce may help you and your spouse avoid a myriad of issues, including the stress that divorce litigation can cause.
- “Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny.” – C.S. Lewis
- “You don’t miss the person, you miss the feeling” – VSCO
- “I have endured, I have been broken, I have known hardship, I have lost myself. But here I stand, still moving forward, growing stronger each day. I will never forget the harsh lessons in my life. They made me stronger.” – Tiny Buddha
- “Is it better to end something and start another than to imprison yourself in hoping for the impossible.” – GoodReads
- “Don’t be afraid to start over. It’s a new chance to rebuild what you want.” – WomenforOne
- “I strongly believe children can thrive through divorce. Children need parents who love them. Children need to know they are safe. Children need stability and sometimes that’s much easier to achieve outside a marriage than in a broken one.” – Lisa Hayes
- “I deserve better, I deserve to be loved, wildly, passionately, deeply. I deserve to be known and accepted and appreciated.” – MEME
- “What do you do after you’ve given all that you have and you have nothing left to give… after you’ve tried and you’ve tried, and you’ve cried and you cried, and that day finally comes when you realize that this is not how you want to live your life… What do you do? You see, sometimes it’s not about having the strength to hold on, it’s about having the courage to let go.“ – Pinterest
- “Promise me you’ll always remember: You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” – Winnie the Pooh
- “Divorce isn’t such a tragedy. A tragedy’s staying in an unhappy marriage, teaching your children the wrong things about love. Nobody ever died of divorce.” – Oprah Magazine
- “A woman should never invest in a relationship she wouldn’t want her daughter in, nor allow any man to treat her in a way her son would get scolded for.” – Your Tango
- “Starting over is not a sign of failure. but a mark of courage – a willingness to give yourself and your life another chance.” – Medium
- “Sometimes walking away has nothing to do with weakness, and everything to do with strength. We walk away not because we want others to realize our worth and value, but because we finally realize our own.“ – Lessons Learned in Life
- “I think it’s important to realize you can miss something, but not want it back.” – Paulo Coelho
- “If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello.” – Moving Worlds
- “Children do not care about child support, who was married to whom, or why you don’t like each other. They are children, they care that their parents show-up, that when there is a Christmas recital, and they peek through the curtains – all of the people they love are there – without fighting, for the best interest of the child.” – Jessica James
- “There is no such thing as a “broken family.” Family is family, and is not determined by marriage certificates, divorce papers, and adoption documents. Families are made in the heart.” — Joybell C.
- “It always gets worse before it can get better. But it will get better. Like everything else, and like our past struggles, at some point we win, but before that win, there’s always that loss that spurs us on.” – Dolores Huerta
- “Your dream doesn’t have an expiration date. Take a deep breath and try again.” – KT Witten
- “Don’t be afraid. Be focused. Be determined. Be hopeful. Be empowered.” – Michelle Obama
- I Want a Divorce But I’m Scared: What Should I Do?
- 11 Common Causes of Marital Problems
- What is the Cost of a Collaborative Divorce?
Collaborative Divorce Is a Peaceful Divorce Option
If you, or someone you know, is considering ending the marriage because of marital problems, contact the professionals at Best Legal Choices to discuss your options, including a collaborative divorce, which focuses on helping both of you settle your divorce out of court and reach a resolution in the best interests of your family.
OUR PROFESSIONALS CAN HELP WITH THE COLLABORATIVE PROCESS IN ARIZONA!
Divorce litigation can be scary and emotionally draining for you, your spouse, and your children. But it doesn’t have to be that way with collaborative divorce. The collaborative process can result in a less expensive, more efficient, and less harmful outcome for everyone involved. The legal, financial, and communication professionals at Best Legal Choices can help you navigate this difficult time in your life.
Judy Morse has been helping families resolve their questions about parenting time, legal decision making, and their finances and assets with her Collaborative Practice since 2006. The founder of Judith A. Morse, P.C., now known as Morse Law Group, Judith A. Morse has been practicing law for more than 32 years.